Kevin Goddess discusses the growth of online video and the opportunity for brand's willing to...
As technology has pushed the medium beyond the big screen, video has also become the most effective and efficient channel for delivering information, entertaining customers and growing brand awareness. Video distribution will make up 90 percent of global network traffic by 2013, driven largely by users hungry for access on mobile phones, actively sharing through social media and streaming long-form programming on a whim. The question is, does your brand know how to meet this growing demand?
McMurry distributes video content through myriad channels, including entertainment websites, social networks, mobile applications and gaming platforms. Our expertise is born from more than a decade of video production work for a world-class clientele, demanding targeted delivery, real-time analytics and user-initiated sharing. McMurry’s services for video distribution include:
- Indexing and tagging for search engine marketing
- Placement on entertainment portals like Hulu and Vudu
- Branded video to social hubs, such as Twitter and Facebook
- Sponsored campaigns for YouTube, Vimeo and all Internet players
- Integration within industry-specific blogs and associations
- Hosting on gaming platforms like Xbox Media Center, PlayStation and Wii
- Device-specific sizing, aspect ratios and file optimization
- Online content hosting for seamless playback
- Live analytics for views, shares, ratings and more
Ensure you’re reaching the real audience.
While advertisers will always look for the static home television audience to beam their 30-second spots to, the reality is that a more sophisticated and savvy audience has displaced the average American viewer. TV is only on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Think about it: Streaming video is always on, always available and being shared by the exact viewers you’re looking for. Find the audience you’ve been missing with McMurry.
Bring your brand to the big screen. Get in touch with us today!
888-McMurry or 602-395-5850